Thursday, March 1, 2012

Quick Note

It's all ready 10 a.m. and I'm not even dressed or showered!  I came out to my studio at 8:00 a.m. to continue working on the poster for the High Hand Gallery's Artful Bra Show.  I started late yesterday afternoon and worked on it until dinner time.  I am not a graphic artist.  It's very frustrating for me.  I made one poster in my Microsoft Digital Image program.  Then I tried one in word because it had better selections on backgrounds, but when I went to print it out, the layers printed individually!  I just went online to look for a 'free' online graphic program and found several, but here again, you have to be a graphic artist to use them.  I might go back online and try Paint, I have used that one before.

Yesterday late afternoon my Epson ink arrived!!  Yaaaay!!  I'll also start doing some printing today.  I'm going to be pretty busy until I finish this darn poster.  So until later.  I've got to get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment