Saturday, March 31, 2012

April in Paris

I was in the darkroom for a couple of days having fun with Bodie Ghost Town.  Still not done with that last roll!  There were too many that looked interesting enough to develop.  I had planned on getting back in there another day, but then I received a returned phone call from the curator of Latitudes Restaurant in Auburn.  Next month is their theme "April in Paris", and do I have any France photos?  Well, as a matter of fact I do!

I only have just a little over a week to get them ready; they need a minimum of 15 framed images.  The next day I went thru the framed images I have left in my studio, which were 9, and then I called the Kerry Terese Salon to let them know I was coming in to possibly remove some of my France photos. Yesterday I stopped by there and I really only have about 4 large framed France photos left.  The rest were 8x12's and that wasn't going to work.  In the meantime, I had started looking at my France negatives to see which ones I could print.  I scanned in St. Michel in Paris which came out rather nicely, after the third print at 11x17.

Yesterday I began taking each photo apart, cleaning the frames and glass, changing out the mats if it needed it..  I'm still not done with that chore.  However, today I am working at the High Hand Gallery, so I won't be working on them today.  My studio is a mess!!  Here's St. Michel (Saint Michael).


No comments:

Post a Comment