Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Artful Bra IV Show

This morning, or maybe some other time today, I will head over to High Hand Gallery to take photos for the Artful Bra IV Show poster which is due today!  I need to text Joan to see if we're still meeting in this 'storm' that's raging right now!  Yikes!  After the photos are taken, I'll have to come home and put the poster together on the computer, put it on disk, and then go back in town probably to Kinko's and have them printed and drop off to Joan.  She's heading up the event.

I received a call back from the camera store!  Another good business with excellent customer service.  They will more than gladly cancel my order and they apologized for the delay, but understood.  Epson was a little slow on shipping this for some reason.  I should be getting my ink today from Freestyle!  At least I can start printing some of my color digital images.

I want to get back in the darkroom and print another of the No Hands Bridge so that I will have two copies to work with.  I'm thinking it might look nice with a copper toning on it.  I'll just do the minimum time to get that warm antique look.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment