Monday, March 12, 2012

Re-sizing, Uploading!

This morning and up until about an hour ago I was still working on those photos for the High Hand Gallery.  Re-sizing them for Facebook, and also re-sizing to be used for postcard size!  The uploading them to FB is the real pain.  Did I mention we have satellite??  Oh, yes, I did.  I gave up and will try early in the morning.  That seems to be the better time for it, unless it's raining and storming which is what's supposed to happen tomorrow.

I switched back to my toned darkroom prints and pressed them in the dry mount press for good measure.  They came out just the way I was hoping.  I have yet to dry mount my darkroom prints.  Hinging them seems to be working so far.  Sometimes I use the clear corner mounts.  Got the mat cut and just happened to have a vintage-looking frame for this historical image of the Mountain Quarries Railroad Bridge.  I'm still going to let the image dry overnight before I put it together - just for good measure.

Now since I have so many of my European prints completed from a couple weeks ago I'm going to start cutting mats this afternoon.  That should be soothing - cutting mats and listening to Tony Bennett! ; )  Then maybe switch over to Louis Prima to wake me up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment