Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Printing on the Epson


Got some color prints done on the Epson. I have kind of a stash of frames from Aaron Bros. However, you have to be picky on their frames as a lot of the frames are made with soft wood which makes it tougher to keep from getting damaged with dents (which you would have to re-frame later down the road). I also buy metal frames from Delta Mat & Moulding - which can be pricey, but they are top notch. I also buy the non-glare glass from Delta. Gallery owners have commented to me that I'm one of the few who pay the extra money for the non-glare, but they appreciate it and it's to my favor if I want to show off my photos. There's nothing worse than not being able to see the full impact of a picture when you're struggling with the bright led lights at galleries. So today I will have to purchase at least the one frame in my travels today. I need to get this show on the road!!

Here's a photo from my Bodie Series that I haven't presented to the public yet. A color digital shot of old bottles and one filled with marbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment