Thursday, March 31, 2011

Darkroom Chemicals

Today I'm mixing up a fresh batch of darkroom chemicals. The last batch was mixed in December or January. They are supposed to last for six months in closed containers, but I'm going to start fresh. Only two more days and it will be April and I've promised myself I would develop that iris picture, and there are numerous oak tree photos taken here in Cool that I have never developed - other than making contact sheets. There are some I took right after a storm and I have to say they're pretty awesome.

Yesterday I went shopping at Ikea and I bought some storage boxes for photos and other photography items. Trying to make the studio a little more tidy. I also purchased a keyboard tray to attach under the work space counter. I think I can get my hubby to install that for me.

If you've read my blog of late, then you'll remember that credit card issue with Light Impressions. My credit union has already credited my account and are still investigating the transaction. So it pays to fight for your rights, and in this case my coveted money.

One last mention of an upcoming show. My friend Janie is having an Open House for her Midtown Art, Meeting & Event Complex, as she has updated her spaces and has a new client, Fitness Rehab. Her mother Minta Ricketts is the featured artist (oils), and Mike Abbey, stained glass artist, as well as myself, photographer, will be on display. It is all part of Sacramento's Second Saturday Artwalk for April, from 5:00to 9:00 p.m. at 1925 U Street and 1924 T Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment