Friday, March 25, 2011

Photography in Encaustic





Here are photos of the two encaustic pieces my friend and I worked on. These are the ones I did, and she also has two. We will put these in the High Hand Gallery's Collaborative show later this summer.

Light Impressions! Anyone know or use this company?? I've ordered from them over the years - not that much, but never had a problem until this year. I don't even know why I'm giving them this space on my blog other than to spare others the hardship and stress and loss of money! I'll try to make this short: I ordered from them in January. Waited for the product - nothing after a week and a half. I call them, 'it's on back order for 3 months'. What? You weren't even going to send me an email to this effect?? I need these products! Give me my money back! It will take 10-14 days. 3 weeks later, no refund. I call again. Oh, I see you called, but the refund wasn't processed. GRRR! I'll process it today and have a supervisor call you. That's right, no phone call. I call again, two weeks later. She will definitely have the supervisor call me. No phone call. Now it's 2 1/2 months later no phone call, no refund, I call again. It will take 16 days for your refund - that's business days. Honey, it's been 2 months worth of business days. So I call again today, I'm in the waiting loop as it's called. While I'm waiting I get online and type in Light Impressions customer service...WHOA, NELLIE!! Look out!! The list goes on and on. Even the Better Business Bureau gives up on their quest to solve a problemo! So now I've called my bank to file a complaint against the company in hopes of getting my money back. I'll let you know how that goes. Light Impressions is off my list of suppliers. Buyers be ware!

No comments:

Post a Comment