Friday, March 4, 2011

Blog Statistics

Keeping up a blog isn't as easy as one would think. Last year was my first year and I wasn't that consistent. Although, just like everyone else on this planet, life a lot of the times gets in the way of the blog. However, I am trying to get off to a better start and I must say it's encouraging that the statistics have gone up as far as the viewers/visitors go. And miracle upon miracle: I have two followers! ; )

The one thing that I guess will take time is the fact that hardly anyone comments. Some folks have said it's too hard to sign up - but I find that really isn't so. If you already have a google account you just sign in with your established password. Or maybe I haven't intrigued anyone enough for them to make such a 'post'. I do thank those who are following my photography trials and tribulations. I don't speak in technical terms - there are plenty of bloggers out there who do if you want that. But I would enjoy receiving your comments or thoughts on photography. I have years of information stored in my little brain so feel free to ask! I've amazed myself lately for instance, working out the darkroom process. I couldn't believe all the information, books, and notes I had collected, stored, marked down, and tagged over the years. I put it all together in one book and 'voila'! My bible was created.

So for all you young or old new to the photography scene folks out there - the world is your classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment