Monday, June 17, 2013

Museo Silver Rag for Black and White Photography

This is just a short post for today - I'm tired.  Made it over to Aaron Brothers and managed to find some nice wood frames for the two Bodie Ghost Town images for High Hand Gallery.  I spent the day cutting double mats, cutting glass (I always replace the plain glass with non-glare UV glass as long as the frame lets me).  It makes a big difference, especially in a gallery with the bright lights.  These two images were the ones printed on Museo Silver Rag - and what a difference this archival paper makes.  I also have several Bodie images 8 1/2 x 11 that need to be matted, so I can take those into the gallery also.  I'm getting low on matted prints at the gallery.  I still have numerous digital images from Bodie from last year that I haven't even printed yet, not to mention film images!  I get a little carried away sometimes.  I think other photographers can identify with that.

Tomorrow it's my day to work again at High Hand Gallery.  Wednesday I'll be picking up my gallery wrap for the KVIE Auction.  And that event is most likely the last extra-curricular photography event for me for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment