Tuesday, November 12, 2013

EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE

So apparently my external hard drive is full with only 24 kb left.  That's probably why my PC is running slow??  I don't know.  I'm heading over to Best Buy to talk to a GEEK and probably purchase a humongus hard drive to make my life easier - hopefully.

Well I am back from a 5-day excursion to the big City of San Francisco.  We had great weather - sunshine every day.  Hardly any people during the week - but WHOA come Saturday it was as though it were a great big ant hill with people scurrying all over the town!  Crazy!  If you're headed that way anytime soon or just any time, go during the week!  And if you want to go see Alcatraz Island, purchase your tickets way ahead of time online.  That's the only way to go.  I did that for us and I notice the sign said, "Next available tour date - MONDAY"!, which was almost a week away.

I stopped by the High Hand Gallery to check out the re-hang that went on while I was out of town - and it's really awesome.  I had two artist friends tell me how great it looked - specifically my black and white photos of The Getty Museum and Bodie Ghost Town!  They were right.  During the last two months of the year, the gallery puts up two Christmas trees to hang some art pieces on them.  I didn't do any small pieces as I have in the past, and it just doesn't work for photography - at least not for me.  I thought I would just make Christmas cards - people like cards, so that's what I'll do.

More pics later when after I install my new external hard drive and get things settled on my PC!!  Again, thanks for spending time with me and for your support!



No comments:

Post a Comment