Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Darkroom Day 5

Well, my mistake - plumbing is also going in simulatenously with the electrical. So that is what's happening today - mostly plumbing for the darkroom. I'm not having the full on temperature controlled water system. I'm just happy to have cold and hot water running! I'm pretty easy.

Yesterday I cut the mats for the two photos for the gallery that I hope to take to Sacramento either tomorrow or Friday. I'm not sure if I like the single 4-ply of white mat. I'm thinking maybe a 2-layer mat, not sure. I won't be cutting it though. I've cut 2-layer mats and it's not easy. I own a Logan Model 750 and it serves its' purpose, but I think it would help if the mat cutter was even better than what I have. What I think I will start doing is getting the 2 color mat board, so the 4-ply still has a better finished look to it. I've used it before and I guess I just forgot to continue to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment