Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Darkroom Day 14


I'm posting a couple of photos today on the status of the art room/darkroom. It's progressing! The taper was here yesterday for the second time. He won't be back for another couple days to let it dry. The doors are hopefully going to get hung today. Although we have a diversion job going on too. We bought a 4 1/2' weeping blue atlas cedar that needs to be planted and Ron and Gary are building a planter box for that right now.

I went to Home Depot yesterday to find out how long it takes to order the formica and carpeting - two weeks. So we will need to order those in another week or so. When the room gets textured, I am doing the painting! I'm not really sure what color we will go with, either a very light warm gold or a light pewter. Either of those two colors would go with the carpet and formica and any artwork/photography I hang in there.

Photography wise, I have a show coming up in April. At some point in the very near future I will need to start printing and matting and framing for that show.

No comments:

Post a Comment