Saturday, October 29, 2011

External Hard Drive


The computer guy arrived this morning on time and we sat down to face the issue. Apparently it wasn't anything I did. I had loaded it properly, he said sometimes you have to circumvent the way the added software shows you what's happening, by going to 'My Computer' and performing the task that way. So that's what we did, and of course I wrote it all down for future reference. I asked some other computer related questions and that was it. He did not know about calibration, so it ended there. So, bottom line, my pictures are getting backed up and that's all I care about.

This weekend I will be busy putting together at least two additional new works for the gallery. I may have to wait until Monday to get a frame at Delta Mat & Moulding if I don't have any in stock or find one elsewhere. So that's my work cut out for me this weekend, as well as maybe doing a couple of photo transfers. Oh! Yesterday when I was working at High Hand I did sell another framed 8x10 of Bodie!! I should say it sold itself! So that was a nice shot in the arm!

Getting back to the Mediterranean, Burano was the other island in Venice that we went to. That particular island is known for its lace, but I don't think the tourists were that interested in lace. The island's other main attraction is their brightly colored houses. The story goes, that the fishermen (that was their mainstay) would paint their houses a bright color so they could keep their eye on their homes. Whether that is true I don't know. But I will say it was unique and picturesque!

No comments:

Post a Comment