Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Getting Back on Track

As you can see it's been a year and a  half that I have been absent from my blog!!  As another blogger wrote one time, "...sometimes life gets in the way!"  Got that right.

I am currently working on this new website to bring it up to date.  I will be adding new Galleries, both black and white, as well as color, and in addition, artwork that I have created from my photographic images!!

Been working on some technical difficulties with this blog, specifically, why have all my images disappeared from it??  I almost deleted my blog and thought oh well I'll just use RedFrame's Blog.  Well, it's been so long that I have been actively creating on the website and blog, that I forgot that RedFrame DOESN'T HAVE A BLOG OF IT'S OWN!  Whew!  I missed the bullet on that one thank goodness!  So I'm waiting from anyone from Google's Blog Help to respond to my issue.  If anyone reading this knows the answer please don't hesitate to email me.

I have been out of the art loop as I left the High Hand Gallery in early 2014 because I needed a rest.  And that rest worked out, but then we ended up moving.  So that was a year in the making - 6 months packing up the old place and 6 months unpacking and settling into the new place!  Glad we made the move - love it here and have been doing some of that painting I was mentioning on my updated website.

So if you can put up with the crazy missing picture icon on the blog, I will continue to write on my blog and hopefully you will continue to read it!

Glad to be back!  I think I'm getting back in the groove here! ; )  Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment