Tuesday, December 17, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS SNOWMEN!!

Not much happening with photography - but I did want to share something with you pertaining to Christmas tree lights, LED lights, Snow Men!! ; )  Went to my family Christmas Reunion last weekend, and my cousin brought us all a fun little treat!  Made us feel like we were kids again!!  Hah!  He brought 3-D glasses that have been programmed right in the cellophane lens to see at every LED light - snow men!!  How fun is that!  It works on little tree lights as well as big store lights - as long as they are LED!  So I put the 3-D glasses in front of my Canon lens, and took a few shots of the Christmas tree lights so I could share it here with you!


Is that fun or what??  I know it's getting late, but if not for this year - maybe next year - you can purchase them online at:  www.holidayspecs.com  or 800-767-8427.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment